The 2019 Economic Train “…What does this mean for small businesses today will be held on Thursday April 18th 7AM at The Intercontinental Hotel Doral Miami. We are excited to announce that our keynote speaker will be Luis Chiappy, Executive Vice-President & Senior Manger S.E. Region for Axa Advisors. Mr., Chiappy is the one of the most trusted and respected Financial Services Professionals in all of South Florida. His level of knowledge & expertise is unmatched, and he is also one of the most dynamic speakers in the business community.
The program will tackle a multitude of important & timely topics to include the following key areas:
- How are current tax laws affecting business professionals today and what this will mean in the coming 1-2 years?
- How does global economic growth affect our local economy?
- The importance of having qualified professional advisors on your team to properly guide you.
- What are the opportunities the business professional can leverage during this economic growth?
- Is an economic recession on the horizon?
Continental breakfast will be served along with an opportunity to network with the top leaders in The Professional and Financial Services Industry Sector.
$35 for non-members
$20 for Forum members with a special promo code